4 Virtues of Working with Television Industry Professionals:
- Lighting and composition
These basic concepts can be taught in a classroom, but that can only be a starting point. There is no replacement for the years of production experience around the globe that Trace and other freelance professionals bring to the table.
At Trace Productions, we will ask you the following questions, then implement a plan. Whether you need just a crew for a quick turn interview, or complete production, post and delivery, we tailor our services to meet your needs.
- What do you want your audience to know, think or feel?
- What message do you want to blast to the world?
- How will you get it there?
Trace helps clients examine and resolve these questions, and strives to provide clear value in the final product.
All of Trace Productions rates are market competitive and project specific. Please contact us for a quote on your next production.
This page briefly describes our regular services, but we pride ourselves on being innovative and able to deliver on any production requirement. If you don't see it listed here, give us a call. Chances are good that we can help or we'll be happy to refer you to another qualified vendor in our region.
HD Production Services
- Script to Screen: From creative concept to scripting, production, editing and delivery: television, corporate image, marketing, education, documentary
- Camera crews - single camera or multi-camera productions. Camera packages and rates quoted based on customer needs. All current popular professional cameras and equipment available, whether you need Canon C300, C500, RED, Sony F3, Panasonic P2, XDCam, DSLR's - we're constantly keeping up with industry trends. Experienced in news, documentary and corporate production environments.
- Field Producer - got a crew, but need someone to represent you well in interview situations? Trace is an experienced interviewer and is well versed in production techniques and technology. These skills combined with a positive attitude and a desire to deliver positive results has made him a valued source for producer services for broadcast networks and corporations including CBS, CNN, Supermedia and many more.
- Location sound - Pro audio packages. Qualified, experienced location sound techs.
- Location lighting - lighting for interviews, green screen shoots, photographic backgrounds, complete lighting package with qualified lighting director / gaffer / grip available as needed.
- Specialty crew and gear available including teleprompter, make-up, gaff and grip, jib arms, sliders, dolly, monitoring and multiple audio mixing and recording configurations.
Based in Texas, Trace has travelled the globe for clients:
- location shoots in 30 states across the U.S.A.
- Europe and the Middle East
- Hong Kong
We work with our clients on travel costs, to always provide good comparative value on any project. Have a production in or outside of Texas?
Call and let's discuss.